The successful candidate will be responsible for;
* The Management of both offline and online sales and marketing campaigns.
* Ensure visibility of company and products by creating new and developing existing content for website and social media channels (some knowledge of SEO preferred).
* Design and creation of both print and digital marketing material such as brochures and online ads. (Some experience of Photoshop/Indesign preferred.)
* Gaining a clear understanding of the product in order to offer expertise and assistance to build relationships with clients, converting enquiries to sales.
* Working closely with senior management including the design and build teams throughout several stages of the project, from inception to completion.
* Supporting senior management with aftersales and client satisfaction post contract.
* Attending trade shows and seminars to show case the full range of products and services that the company have to offer.
* Work closely with the Managing Director utilising feedback from the market place to create further innovation in the business.
* Other business administrative duties where required.